Friday, November 11, 2011

Friday Five : Two



1. Kissies in the morning. Yeah, I wake up all made up in the morning. 
2. There's a real doll in there somewhere.
3. A Gandhi quote that we keep in our room as a reminder of how we can affect change for a better world for our children. It's written on a large stone that I took a photograph of in small shop in Carmel, CA a few years back.  
4. Whimsical mobile from HERE.
5. Cuties in the morning. 

It's always a great start to the weekend when your entire family spontaneously has lunch at your place. I just need to mention that for the first time I feel like an accomplished home cook because even with such a simple meal as Adobo Flakes with Queso Fresco and fresh tomatoes, Mandarin and my nephew, thoroughly enjoyed their lunch so much that he just had to say, "Auntie, yummy!". 

Happy Friday! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...